Mrs. Krishna Kumari
Establishment and Expansion
- Started operating in the year 1989 as “CHARMS BEAUTY CLINIC” with an operating area of 2,000 s.ft. currently expanded to three locations with total s.ft of 7,000.
- Initial expansion in the year 1996.
- Opened UNISEX SALON in the year 2011
- Present staff employed 35 members
- AIHBA: INDIA
- PBA : Professional Beauty Association ( USA) Scottsdale
- MEMBER IN Rotary International Service organization
- SIBSC: South Indian Beauticians Services Center, Jaya Prada charitable trust
- Best supporting Rotarian of the club in the year 2001-2002
- Best President Rotary international Service Organization ( Dist 3020) in the year 2010-2011
- South Zone Winner 2012-2013 [Lotus Beauty Star, Bali]
- I dist. Regional Chair Women Empowerment in the year 2012-2013
Accomplishments and certification courses:
- Healing Arts Center [St. Louis, Missouri, USA]
- Certified in Indian Head Massage
- Trained in Massage tools
- Trained at HABIBS Hair Academy
- Advanced Hair styling in the year 2001
- fashion hair colors at Cosmetology Institute in the year 2001
- Special course on chemical Process on Hair in the year 2005
- Advanced Workshop In Hair fashion in the year 2006
- PIVOT POINT
- Participation an exclusive Work shop in the year 1998
- Diploma in Hair Dressing & Beauty Therapy in the year 1989.
- Merit for Facials n Body massages at GEHINI Beauty parlour at Visakhapatnam in the year 1993.
- Merit for Hair Dressing at GEHINI Beauty parlour at Visakhapatnam in the year 1993.
- Trained at JACKO for International Aesthetic treatments in the year 1997.
- Trained THREE FACES OF KRYOLAN at Hyderabad in the year 2007.
ASSOCIATION WITH RENOWNED PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- JAWED HABIBS Hair Academy
- PIVOT POINT
- SHANAZ HERBAL
- EMARALDE [Marium Zaveri,Mumbai]
- HEALING ARTS CENTER. (USA).
Social Responsibility Activities
- Active member of Rotary International 3020 and contributed to the increasing memberships
- Actively participated for flood relief and women empowerment
- Identified women in need and conducted free training beautician course for 150 members.
- Provided funding for educating the talented economically weaker students.
- Conducted workshops for teenagers from government institutions – educating them on hygienic grooming techniques. – 10,000 students for a year.
- Blood donation campus organized and sponsored by Charms.